Our centre is based in Palmerston North, and there are a number of regular weekly classes and meditations available. These include:
- Weekly drop-in classes -most Wednesday evenings, 7.00 – 8.30 pm. Dates for this programme are listed below, and more details on the topics that we'll be covering can be found here.
- Prayers for world peace (weekly, Sundays, 10.00am – 10.40am)
- Chanted prayers and meditations: in general we have Heart Jewel on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 7.30 til 8.30 am.; and on Saturdays from 8.30 - 9.30 am. Times vary for longer pujas which are regularly held on the 10th, 25th and 29th of each month; and on other special days or occasions.
Please check the links for more information and dates and times (These are also shown on the calendar).
Both the Foundation Study Programme and Teacher Training Programme are available in Palmerston North and there are also a number of full and half-day meditation courses and other events during the year.
You can also find out more about the centre here.
drop-in classes, wednesdays 7.00 – 8.30pm
Meditations for Mindful Living
- February : 7 : 14 : 21 : 28
Meditations to Improve Relationships
- March : 7 : 14 : 21 : 28 : April : 4
Deepening Love and Compassion
- April : 11 : 18
- May : 2 : 9
Meditations for Challenging Situations
- May : 16 : 23 : 30
- June : 6 : 13 : 20
Winter Warmer Series
- June 27
- July 4 : 11 : 18 : 25
- August 1
Life Should be More than Just Coping
- August : 22 : 29
- September : 5 : 12 : 19
Free Your Mind
- September : 26
- October : 3 : 10 : 17 : 24
- October : 31
- November : 7 : 14 : 21 : 28
- December : 5 : 12