the art of enlightenment
with Kelsang Luma, Resident Teacher, Christchurch Centre
Learn the blessed and peaceful art of drawing the beautiful face of Buddha using traditional and ancient techniques that have been passed down over the centuries.
No experience is necessary, just enthusiasm.
Timetable for the day
- 9.50 - 10.00am: Registration
- 10.00 - 10.45am: Teaching
- 10.45 - 11.15am: Morning tea
- 11.15 - 1.00pm: Drawing instruction
- 1.00 - 2.00pm Lunch break
- 2.00 - 3.00pm Drawing
- 3.00 - 4.00pm Time to finish off your work