Learn simple methods that can help you gain more control over how you feel ~ so that you can face life with less anxiety, greater confidence and a more peaceful mind.
Worry and stress are common experiences that rob us of our ability to enjoy our life, work efficiently and can lead to ill health, unhappiness and problems in our relationships. By learning how to unravel the tension in our mind and how to respond to life's challenges with a peaceful, positive attitude we will be happier, enjoy life more and have more harmonious relationships with others.
We'll also practise some meditations that will help you take the teachings into your heart ~ so that you can put them into practice in your daily life.
details and booking
- where: tararua reap, 15 gordon street, dannevirke
- when: saturday, august 24, 1.00 - 4.00pm
- cost: $30 (note: if you are enrolled in the Foundation Study programme, this cost is covered by your course fees)
- afternoon tea: a delicious afternoon tea/coffee - and the chance to meet and talk with others
- bookings: just follow this link: