This blessing empowerment is an opportunity to make a special connection with Buddha Manjushri, who is the synthesis of the wisdom of all the Buddhas.
After granting the empowerment, Gen Demo will give a teaching 'Living Wisdom Buddha' to connect us to the manifestations of Wisdom Buddha within our tradition. She will explain the power of wisdom, and how we can start to apply it in to our everyday life to help us solve our problems and attain a happy and meaningful life. The day will conclude with the puja Great Treasury of Merit.
wisdom: a virtuous, intelligent mind that understands its object unmistakenly and functions to dispel deluded doubt
Sunday, May 17, 2015
- 10am- 4pm
- Venue: Addis House, 135 Ruahine St. Palmerston North
- Cost $50 (includes a delicious vegetarian lunch)
- 9.30 – 10 Registration
- 10- 12 Wisdom Buddha Manjushri Empowerment
- 12- 1.30 Lunch
- 1.30 - 2.45 Teaching: Living Buddha Manjushri
- 3- 4pm Puja: Treasury of Merit