Our centre is based in Palmerston North, and there are a number of regular weekly classes and meditations available. These include:
Weekly drop-in classes: most Wednesday evenings, 7.00 – 8.30 pm (see dates and topics below).
Lunchtime simply meditate: most Thursdays, 12.30 - 1.00pm
Prayers for world peace: weekly, Sundays, 7.00 – 7.30pm
regular monthly pujas (pease contact the centre for times a week before the puja. (we will also make the info available on the calendar as soon as times have been confirmed)
- regular weekly pujas
- mondays: 7.30 – 8.30 am blissful path puja, palmerston north
- tuesdays: 7.30 – 8.30 am heart jewel
- wednesdays: 7.30 – 8.30 am heart jewel
- thursdays: 7.30 – 8.30 am heart jewel (note: first thursday of the month, 7.00 – 8.30am: amitayus practice
- saturdays: 8.30 – 9.30 am heart jewel, palmerston north (note: first saturday of the month, 8.30 – 9.45am: wishfulfilling jewel)
- sundays: 7.00 – 7.30pm prayers for world peace, palmerston north
Please check the links for more information and dates and times (These are also shown on the calendar).
Both the Foundation Study Programme and Teacher Training Programme are available in Palmerston North and there are also a number of full and half-day meditation courses and other events during the year.
You can also find out more about the centre here.
topics and dates
public talk: choose happiness : february 5
series 1: enriching relationships
- february : 12 : 19 : 26 : march : 4
series 2 : modern buddhism
- march : 11 : 18 : 25 : april : 1 : 8 : 15 : 22
series 3 : how to stop overthinking
- april : 29 : may 6 : 13 : 20 : 27 : june : 3
series 4: training in meditation
- june : 10 : 17 : 24 : july : 1 : 8
with birgit saunders