Our centre is based in Palmerston North, and there are a number of regular weekly classes and meditations available. These include:
Weekly drop-in classes: Wednesday evenings, 7.00 – 8.30 pm (see dates and topics below).
Simply meditate: Thursdays, 12.30 - 1.00 pm; Fridays, 10 - 10.45 am
Prayers for world peace: Sundays, 7.00 – 7.30 pm
monthly (pease contact the centre for times a week before the puja - we will also make the info available on the calendar as soon as times have been confirmed)
(Note: There are sometimes changes to the programme, to accomodate pandemics, public holidays and so on. Please check the link or calendar to make sure that the class or prayers will be held on a particular date).
Both the Foundation Study Programme and Teacher Training Programme are available in Palmerston North and there are also a number of full and half-day meditation courses and other events during the year.
You can also find out more about the centre here.
- apri : 28 : learning to relate to others differently
- may : 5 : deepening our love for others
- may : 12 : meaningful exchange
- may : 19 : great compassion
- may : 26 : giving happiness
introduction to buddhism
- june : 2 : our potential to become a buddha
- june : 9 : what is our mind
- june : 16 : training in meditation
- june : 23 : rebirth samsara and enlightenment
- june : 30 : karma
- july : 7 : approaching death without fear
with birgit saunders