1) Courses & Events
Cancellations and refunds are possible for our courses and events (less a small 10% admin fee) if you contact us more than 24 hours prior to the event beginning. Please email email@example.com to let us know if you need to cancel your booking. We regret that we cannot refund your booking fee if you contact us with less than 24 hours notice. In the event you are ill with flu-like symptoms, we encourage you to stay at home and will fully refund your booking.
2) For Away Retreats
- All bookings must be paid in full.
- A 25% deposit is non-refundable, however if you cancel your booking more than 7 days before the event begins we can transfer the deposit to an alternative event.
- If you cancel your booking less than 7 days before the event begins we regret that we cannot issue a refund or a transfer note due to our costs associated with renting the venue, purchasing food and other expenses. Thank you for understanding.
- Refund exceptions: Exceptions are discretionary and may be made in cases such as bereavement or sickness or other reasonably unforeseen circumstances. All such requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- To keep everyone as safe as we can, we do request that if you feel unwell on the day of the retreat you do not attend the retreat. We will provide a full refund for people who have to cancel due to ill-health.
- If you feel unwell during the retreat we also request that you let one of the retreat organisers know and do go home if the symptoms could be those of COVID-19. In that circumstance a partial refund can be organised.